We are the professionals who help families who are caring for older adults (geriatric care management) or others with special needs. Our professional geriatric care managers and special needs case managers can be your eyes and ears when you simply cannot. You can count on us to help you manage both your care-giving responsibilities, and those of your family and your work that cannot be ignored…or postponed. Some of our clients refer to us as their Sister in ChicagoSM.
We serve Chicago's North side and the North, Northwest and West suburbs as well as Central Illinois.
We can help with:
- Local presence, because we can be there even when you can't
- Access to resources and services you may not even know about
- Assistance in making your loved one's home safe and secure
- Coordination of services from clinical care to transportation
- Review of medical records and health issues to assure quality care
Please call us at CCM, Inc.:
fax us at: 847-869-0410
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at:
1740 Ridge Avenue, Suite #111
Evanston, Illinois 60201
Ask the Wall Street Journal (WSJ, 7/04/2010):
"If you don't know what kind of care is needed, a geriatric care manager can help you assess the situation by doing a site visit."
Charlotte Bishop is a Geriatric Care Manager and founder of Creative Case Management; please e-mail your questions to Charlotte Bishop.
See and hear Charlotte's recent conversation on Aging Info Radio