Charlotte Bishop, MS, GCM, CRC, CCM CDMS, LCPC, is president and founder of Evanston-based Creative Case Management.
Creative Case Management, Inc. employs seven professionals; more information may be found on the company website: www.creativecasemanagement.com
Please call us at CCM, Inc.: 847-869-5118 x511
fax us at: 847-869-0410
e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
1740 Ridge Avenue, Suite #111
Evanston, Illinois 60201
Please ask for Charlotte Bishop directly.
Charlotte Bishop founded Evanston-based Creative Case Management, Inc., specializing in medical and vocational case management in 1991. In 1998, Charlotte expanded CCM's professional case management service commitment to include geriatric case management. Over the years she has been meeting the needs of countless area Elders and Others with special needs, and their families, who benefit from a personal case manager. Our well-trained, certified professionals are advocates, resources, counselors and friends to families we serve.
What does CCM professional case management look like in action?
- We will listen to your concerns and needs.
- We will submit a contract detailing the agreed-upon services for your review.
- We will then initiate these services only with your permission.
- We will contact your loved one and assess their needs.
- We will interview caregivers, friends, family, and providers as appropriate.
- We will review medical records.
- We will follow your requests for services.
- We will develop a formal written plan of action and recommendations.
- We will be in touch with you regularly by phone, by e-mail, fax or post.
- We will follow-up to ensure that any evolving needs are addressed.
- We will be here even when you cannot.
Because we take our name seriously, we will be creative in our professional case management of your loved one as we work in partnership with you toward the best quality of life possible. We have earned the trust of our past clients, and we will work every bit as hard to earn yours.
Think of us as your Sister in ChicagoSM